COVID-19 Public Notices

See Notices


Change  of Party Affiliation Before June 2, 2020

The requirement that a voter who wishes to change party affiliation must appear in person and make an oath to the clerk or the supervisors has been waived, per Emergency Order #43 issued by the Governor.

Voters seeking to change political party affiliation are requested to complete the Application to  Change Party Affiliation form.  It can be obtained by clicking the link below or by going to the State’s web site at

The completed form must be returned to the clerk’s office via mail or by being deposited in the drop box  at the Town Hall BEFORE 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.


To be eligible to register and vote in New Hampshire a person must be:  

  • 18 years of age or older on election day;   
  • A United States Citizen; and   
  • Domiciled in the town or ward where the person seeks to vote.  

To register, you will need to provide documents that prove your identity, age, and citizenship.    

  • A driver’s license or non-driver ID from any state satisfies proof of identity and age.    
  • A birth certificate, U.S. Passport/Passcard, naturalization document or Real ID compliant driver’s license or state issued non-driver ID satisfies proof of citizenship.  

If you do not have these, you can prove your identity, age, and/or citizenship, by signing a Qualified Voter Affidavit, under oath, in front of an election official.   

You will also need to provide documentation to prove that you are domiciled in the place where you intend to vote.  Please call the Town Clerk's office at 237-5200 to find the various acceptable documents.

For further information, you may find the below website very helpful.